Policies and Procedures
Codes of Conduct
- Wavepower Section 1: Introduction to Wavepower 2012/15
- Wavepower Section 2: Toolbox for clubs
- Wavepower Section 3: Responsibility for child safeguarding in the ASA
- Wavepower Section 4: Information and guidance for coaches, teachers and poolside helpers
- Wavepower Section 5: Information and guidance for young people
- Wavepower Section 6: Information and guidance for parents
We have adopted the ASA 'Wavepower' promoting your right to good Welfare Practice in the club.
From time to time we will take photographs/video for the website and local press, following the 'Wavepower' guidelines. Please contact us if you DO NOT give permission for your child's photograph to be taken.
If you are concerned about yourself or someone else in the club please contact our Welfare Officer or call the ASA Swimline on 0808 1004001.